This is just an introduction to the King, aka Mr. Adventure as he is known around these parts...as a current stay at home dad I am afforded the chance to hang with this little guy all day long. He enjoys daily naked time, hot tubs, cold play (especially the song "fix you"), newfound walking skills, and a recent infatuation with snowmen.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Trophy
I was helping sort through the garage the other day and came across some old sports trophies. The last time I had seen them, they were glorious shining manifestations of my athletic prowess. "Expos 1990 most improved" was my favorite...that year I rode the pine like a champ, played a mean left field, and improved my batting average from .095 to a whopping .260 in the 12 year old league. But here in 2005 they looked completely pathetic. With the wanna-be gold plastic figurine screwed into the faux marble base, I wondered how I ever valued these enough to place them on my dresser with weekly dusting. So I began to question if all my accomplishments and trophies etc. had an expiration date where they would just look silly years later? Immediately I wondered about high school and college diplomas, triathlon trophies, and ribbons. That's when I realized that the greatest trophy I have is not about sports or scholastics...its about one word, SEX. Thats right folks, take a look below at my official sex trophy. Not only will this trophy not loose value over time he will actually get cooler and making him was alot funner than a day at the ball park! In ten years I won't want to chuck him in the garbage I'll want to play catch and coach his tee ball league. So all of you looking for real acheivement, chuck the lame plastic figurines and make a living breathing SEX TROPHY. I think mine is the coolest.
This is just an introduction to the King, aka Mr. Adventure as he is known around these parts...as a current stay at home dad I am afforded the chance to hang with this little guy all day long. He enjoys daily naked time, hot tubs, cold play (especially the song "fix you"), newfound walking skills, and a recent infatuation with snowmen.
This is just an introduction to the King, aka Mr. Adventure as he is known around these parts...as a current stay at home dad I am afforded the chance to hang with this little guy all day long. He enjoys daily naked time, hot tubs, cold play (especially the song "fix you"), newfound walking skills, and a recent infatuation with snowmen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to the Blogosphere. Your trophy blows away any I've received... though I am kinda partial to this 8 year old blueberry bagel I have though.
Treidi! Welcome, Welcome! Congrats on your trophy, that is one for the books. I can't wait for more updates!
Bravo - gotta get me one of them -
Post a Comment