I love you two boys!! That's the very first comment that came to mind when I saw you two kids. The fall picture is even better with Luke in a baseball shirt. I am amazingly lucky to live by a beautiful beach and ocean, enjoying easy temperatures all year long. However, when I see those leaves and imagine the crisp, slightly chilly mountain air, I remember what I give up to live in Southern California. Thanks for the reminder of what FALL actually looks like!
Kalex: We love you too. and yes socal is amazing but there is something to be said for the rhythm of the seasons. I felt a bit out of wack when we lived down there.
Marc: Yes I've gained some weight but you don't need to blog about it. gosh i'm doing the best I can and as far as the red hair... you just are more blessed than me.
5 comments:
I love you two boys!! That's the very first comment that came to mind when I saw you two kids. The fall picture is even better with Luke in a baseball shirt. I am amazingly lucky to live by a beautiful beach and ocean, enjoying easy temperatures all year long. However, when I see those leaves and imagine the crisp, slightly chilly mountain air, I remember what I give up to live in Southern California. Thanks for the reminder of what FALL actually looks like!
Holy crap... he's huge.
Does someone want to explain to me just how in the hell my kid has redder hair than yours?
Kalex: We love you too. and yes socal is amazing but there is something to be said for the rhythm of the seasons. I felt a bit out of wack when we lived down there.
Marc: Yes I've gained some weight but you don't need to blog about it. gosh i'm doing the best I can and as far as the red hair... you just are more blessed than me.
don't be a red hair hater
Carson saw the picture and was so excited, then he said, "Does Luke start with an L?" Love fall as well.
I am psychic about Heidi!
Post a Comment