Friday, October 24, 2008

Thoughtful prop 8 article.

Well done Orson.
Just click the title above or here is full link...

http://mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/orson_scott_card/?id=4740

3 comments:

john said...

I didn't know he had a column in the paper. interesting articles. There were a couple more on the subject in the past article section as well. Radiowest, locally hosted NPR show, did an interesting show on the subject on Thursday. Kind of slanted the other way, but you know NPR. They can't help it.

racetri.com said...

john i listened to it and tried to call in like 50 times... no luck.

Not sure what is more frustrating to listen to. Ignorant church members or angry ex-church salt lakeians?

mikeylikesit said...

I got to say, I've read your comments you left on your cousins' blogs (Amy and Shannon), and couldn't stop laughing at some of them. Here here! I couldn't agree with you more about freakin' Obama! I wrote a little piece on my blog about him and prop 8 too. Check it out.

By the way, this is Amy's husband, Mike.